Wanted: Senior Character Animator, talented and motivated, to work with us on a new AAA shooter based on a brand-new IP.
Meet our studio
Back in 2012, a bunch of game industry veterans from Ukraine started VG Entertainment (ex- Vostok Games). Today, we are a full-scale game-making crew with several released games in the portfolio. Lately, we’ve been secretly working on something new and cool.
Our mission is to create games that delve deeper into topics like science, ecology, human-nature relationships, modern life, cruelty, and spirituality.
Intrigued? See if our job specs match your expectations, knowledge and expertise!
Your future missions:
- Create animations with a good sense of physics and realistic movement
- Quickly produce prototype animations
- Embed animations into the gaming environment
- Communicate with other artists in different departments to help produce the highest-quality animations
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Demo reel with high-quality animations made by yourself
- Experience working with raw MoCap data
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in game development or film industries as an animator
- Strong knowledge of Maya and Motion Builder
- Understanding of the animation RIG creation process
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine is a big plus
You will benefit from:
- Flexible work hours
- 18 days of paid vacation (business days)
- 1 paid day off on your birthday
- 7 days of winter vacation for the entire studio
- 3 sick leaves in a row without a doctor’s note
- Medical insurance
- English classes
- Comfortable office near the Olimpiyska metro station
- Snacks, sweets and tea/coffee in the office
- Freedom of creativity, no bureaucracy, and an awesome friendly team that helps you enhance your skills, as well as gain new knowledge and experience
It’s time to discover new gaming worlds and explore the unknown with VG Entertainment. We guarantee that it will be a super-fascinating experience, dear friend, and we’re waiting for you to join us! 😉
If we haven’t contacted you within a week, it means that currently, your qualifications do not match the open position. However, we will add your resume to our database and will definitely reach out as soon as a relevant vacancy aligning with your experience opens up.